Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Intention and Gratitude











I move through my life – moment by moment and day by day – completely centered and grounded in myself. I feel confident with each step, and I know that I am always exactly where I’m meant to be, and headed in the direction in which I’m meant to go.

I observe calmly and patiently. I wait until I know what action I am to take, and I begin. I know who I am and I am true to myself always. I feel sure that all is as it should be, and I experience great clarity, knowing exactly what is expected of me in each situation. I respond appropriately, easily, gracefully, joyfully, gratefully, and effectively.

I smile knowingly. My cup of knowledge is full. My bowl of wisdom is, too. I’ve been through a lot of experiences, and have grown and learned so much. There’s always more to learn and experience, of course, but I give myself a lot of credit for my commitment to my Self and I am delighted by how far I’ve come.

I give thanks for the grace that has brought me here, and the grace that continues to guide me home. I give thanks for the opportunity to live this life in this human body. I give thanks for my ever-growing knowledge of my Self. I am humbled by the glory and greatness of God. And I ask for continued guidance as I walk this path.

Thank You.

I Love You.

Thank You.

I Love You.

Thank You.

I Love You.

No comments: