Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Moon Intentions

















Each action I take, each thought I create, each word I speak, each step I make is a manifestation of my impeccable integrity.


I stand strong in my power, using it well, taking full responsibility for it. I create from the highest & purest intentions. My body is light & strong & lean & thin & beautiful. I nourish & nurture myself with the very best, highest vibrational foods. I embody, know, and speak Truth. I am calm & relaxed, allowing life to unfold effortlessly and I surrender to this unfolding.


Money flows to & through me easily & abundantly.


I know who I Am.


I am light.


I am love.


I am joy.


I am bliss.


I am abundance, grace, and delight.


I am All.


I am grateful for all of this.


Thank you God. I Love You.

No comments: