Sunday, June 28, 2009

Seed Meditation - Bursting Forth

















I wrote on the last morning of my Woman Within weekend after a seed meditation. I whole heartedly recommend Woman Within for any and every woman. www.womanwithin.org.

Infinite possibility exists within me and I know the new life I am creating for myself. I can feel it, see it, taste it, and smell it. I know it. I’ve been dreaming it, seeing it, writing it into being for years now, and the seed has sprouted this morning. The new life has burst forth into being, been born into life, into manifestation, into reality.

I am a brand new woman today, although my soul is ancient & eternal. I know the Truth of who I Am. I know my birthright. My heart has been emptied of all impurities and is now full of white light and pink femininity, like the energy of a rose quartz crystal.

I have gone through the pain of the dark confinement and growing pains of seed-dom, and now feel the shining light of love & grace upon my radiant, blissful, smiling face. I am a beautiful green being, reaching always joyfully toward the light of the sun, the Truth, the divine, the infinite.

I am woman. I am empowered, graceful, beautiful, feminine woman. I am, I am, I am.

Amen, halleluia. Thank you, God. Thank you, Goddess.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

No comments: