Friday, June 26, 2009

Affirmations















I make fully empowered choices at all times.


I have a healthy, balanced, nourishing relationship with my food, my emotions, my mind, my inner Self, all of the people in my life, etc.


I take full responsibility for my power and use it well.


I surrender to God’s will, allowing life to live me, living in the flow.


I have clarity in all situations – proper perspective on my life.


I am confident & certain about my nature as a child of God, a divine being capable of creating & manifesting whatever I want to with my intentions.


I honor my nature.


I nurture & nourish all levels of myself at all times.


I am in balance.


I have just enough on my plate at all times – not too much & not too little.


I am supported fully.


I take excellent care of myself.


Nature supports me to manifest my desires.


I am authentic.


I am grateful for all of my many blessings.


I experience life as an effortless, graceful unfolding.


I experience deep peace.


I trust myself & my intuition.


I breathe deeply.


I feel my emotions deeply, fully, courageously.


I am relaxed & at ease.


I honor my artist and prioritize the time to sing, to dance, to write music/poetry/etc, to play, to explore, to adventure, to relax and enjoy.


I trust that all is right & well in the Universe.


I am constantly aware that I am more than my body, mind, and emotions.


I observe them with equanimity.


I am well-rested & clear-minded.


I am healthy, wealthy, blissful, abundant, wise, happy, joyful.


I am expressing myself in fulfilling & beautiful ways.


I have a solid home base and travel as much as I want from there.


I am financially abundant.

No comments: