Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dream a New Dream
















Writing my world into being…

Dreaming my world into being…

Affirming my world into being…

Calling, manifesting, visioning,

Intending, feeling, loving my world into being…


Insisting, insisting, insisting on my dreams until they manifest…


Never give up…

Knock on 100 doors and at least one will open…


Keep strong, stay positive, affirm that I already have what I desire…

Believe it into being…


I am amazing.

I am embodying and overflowing talent & love & light & beauty.

And I am so, so, so powerful.


I manifest exactly what I desire.

I am mindful of my thoughts because I am aware of how powerful they are.

Thoughts are the seeds that will be planted & sprout & grow into my reality.


I am fully supported in every way by the Universe.


I am abundance. I am bliss. I am love.


I am joy. I am music. I am dance.


I am celebration. I am light.


I am melody, harmony, tempo, and rhythm.


I am ALL.


I am grace. I am beauty. I am surrender.


I am God.